Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 4, 2017

Một Số Bài Thơ Bùi Giáng & Những Bản Dịch Tiếng Anh


Bao giờ

Bằng bút chì đen
Tôi chép bài thơ
Trên tường vôi trắng

Bằng bút chì trắng
Tôi chép bài thơ
Trên lá lục hồng

Bằng cục than hồng
Tôi đốt bài thơ
Từng phút từng giờ

Tôi cười tôi khóc bâng quơ
Người nghe người khóc có ngờ chi không

Bui Giang

If she ever wondered

With a black pencil
I copied the poem
On the white-washed wall

With a white pencil
I copied the poem
On the rosy green leaf

With a piece of red-hot charcoal
I burned the poem
Every minute on the hour

I laughed and I cried
Apparently with no reason
She heard me cry
But did she ever wonder why

Translated by Wissai
December 23, 2011

***

Áo xanh

Mù sương, xuống mù sương
Bước xa bờ cỏ xa đường thương yêu
Tuổi thơ em có buồn nhiều
Thì xin cứ để bóng chiều đi qua
Biển dâu sực tỉnh giang hà
Còn sơ nguyên mộng sau tà áo xanh

Bùi Giáng

Green-Colored Blouse

Misty dews are getting together.
The farther you stay off the grassy path,
The more removed you are from the way to love.
If your youth is filled with melancholy,
don't let the evenings linger.
Things come and go,
But my reveries about your blouse of the green color
Stay forever

Translated by Wissai

***

Người con gái mặc quần

Người con gái hôm nay mặc quần đỏ
vì hôm qua đã mặc chiếc quần đen
đen và đỏ là hai màu rồi đó
cũng như đời, đường hai nẻo xuống lên

Người con gái hôm nay mặc quần trắng
vì hôm qua đã mặc chiếc quần hồng
hồng và trắng là hai màu bẽn lẽn
cũng như núi và rừng đều rất mực chênh vênh

Người con gái hôm nay mặc quần tím
vì hôm qua đã mặc chiếc quần vàng
vàng và tím là hai màu mỉm miệng
mím môi cười và chúm chím nhe răng

Người con gái hôm nay mặc quần rách
vì hôm qua đã mặc chiếc quần lành
lành và rách đều vô cùng trong sạch
bởi vì là lành rách cũng long lanh

Bui Giang

The pants she put on

Today she put on a pair of red pants
For yesterday her pants were black
Red and black, the colors of contrasts,
Like life itself, up and down

Today she put on a pair of white pants
For yesterday her pants were pink
Pink and white are colors of shyness,
Like mountains and their tottering forests rarely apart

Today she put on a pair of purple pants
For yesterday her pants were yellow
Yellow and purple are colors of imperceptible smiles,
Lips spreading, and teeth barely showing

Today she put on a pair of torn pants
For yesterday her pants were in good shape
Torn or not, her pants were clean
And she looked resplendent in either pants

Translated by Wissai
December 23, 2011


Phụng Hiến

Con có nghĩ: ắt là phải thế
Một đôi lần con ghì siết hai tay
Nàng thơ đẹp của trần gian ứa lệ
Bảo con rằng: hãy nhớ lấy phút giây
B.G.

Ngày sẽ hết tôi sẽ không trở lại
Tôi sẽ đi và chưa biết đi đâu
Tôi sẽ tiếc thương trần gian mãi mãi
Vì nơi đây tôi sống đủ vui sầu

Cây và cối bầu trời và mặt đất
Đã nhìn tôi dưới sương sớm trăng khuya
Mở buồng phổi đón gió bay bát ngát
Dừng bên sông bến cát buổi chia lìa

Hoàng hôn xuống, bình minh lên nhịp nhịp
Ngàn sao xanh lùi bước trước vừng hồng
Ngày rực rỡ đêm êm đềm kế tiếp
Đón chào tôi chung cười khóc bao lần

Tôi đã gửi hồn tôi biết mấy bận
Cho mây xa cho tơ liễu ở gần
Tôi đã đặt trong bàn tay vạn vật
Quả tim mình nóng hối những chờ mong

Sông trắng quá bảo lòng tôi mở cửa
Trăng vàng sao giục cánh mộng tung ngần
Gió thổi dậy lùa mơ vào bốn phía
Ba phương trời chung gục khóc đêm giông

Những giòng lệ tuôn mấy lần khắc khoải
Những nụ cười tròn mấy bận hân hoan
Những ngoảnh mặt im lìm trong ái ngại
Những bắt tay xao động với muôn vàn

Những người bạn xem tôi như ruột thịt
Những người em dâng hết dạ cho tôi
Những người bạn xem tôi là cà gật
Những người em không vẹn nghĩa mất rồi

Trần gian hỡi! Tôi đã về đây sống
Tôi đã tìm đâu ý nghĩa lầm than
Tôi ngẩng mặt ngó ngàn mây cao rộng
Tôi cúi đầu nhìn mặt đất thắp đen

Tôi chấp thuận trăm lần trong thổn thức
Tôi bàng hoàng hốt hoảng những đêm đêm
Tôi xin chịu cuồng si để sáng suốt
Tôi đui mù cho thoả dạ yêu em

Tôi tự nguyện sẽ một lần chung thuỷ
Qua những lần buồn tủi giữa đảo điên
Thân xương máu đã đành là uỷ mị
Thì xin em cùng lên thác xuống ghềnh

Em đứng mũi anh chịu sào có vững
Bàn tay bưng đĩa muối có chấm gừng
Tôi đã nguyện yêu trần gian nguyên vẹn
Hết tâm hồn và hết cả da xương

Xin yêu mãi yêu và yêu nhau mãi
Trần gian ôi! cánh bướm cánh chuồn chuồn
Con kiến bé cùng hoa hoang cỏ dại
Con vi trùng cùng sâu bọ cũng yêu luôn

Còn ở lại một ngày còn yêu mãi
Còn một đêm còn thở dưới trăng sao
Thì cánh mộng còn tung lên không ngại
Níu trời xanh tay với kiễng chân cao

Nhưng em hỡi trần gian ôi ta biết
Sẽ rồi ra vĩnh biệt với ngươi thôi
Ta chết lặng bó tay đầu lắc
Đài xiêu ôi xuân sắp rụng mất rồi

Đêm ứa lệ phồng mi hai mắt
Bàn tay ta nhỏ như lá cây khô
Mình hoa rã đầm đìa sương theo móc
Đỡ làm sao những cánh tiếp nhau rơi

Ta gửi lại đây những lời ảo não
Những lời yêu thương phụng hiến cho em
Rồi ta gục đầu trên trang giấy hão
Em bảo rằng:

- Đừng tuyệt vọng nghe không
Còn trang thơ thắm lại với trời hồng.

Bùi Giáng

Offerings:

I once thought: it must be so
Twice I squeezed her hands tight
The Muse's tears welled up in her eyes
She told me: remember this encounter
BG

The day will come and I won't be back
But I don't know where I'll go
I will forever miss this world
Where I've tasted both joys and sorrows

The trees, the sky, and the land
Have beheld me to take in the fresh air in the moonlight
In the wee hours of the misty morn,
And to bid farewell by the sandy riverside

The sun has gone down and the sun has risen
Rosy dawn has appeared and stars have beaten their retreat
Glorious days and gentle nights have taken their turns
In laughing and crying with me so many times

Occasionally I've sent my soul on a journey
To the distant clouds and the nearby willow tree
I've placed my steaming longing heart
In the hands of countless sentient beings

The gleaming river has urged me to open myself
The moon and the stars have hurried me to let my wings fly
The swirling winds have dispersed my dreams to four corners
Where rains fell down like midnight tears

At various times, the streams of tears have coursed in agony
The broad smiles have expanded into open elation
The silent turning asides of faces steeped in anxiety
The endless noisy shaking of hands

The friends who have considered me as their kinsman
And those who've been steadfastly devoted to me
The friends who have treated me as a buffoon
And those who didn't know the meaning of loyalty

Please hear me out! I came back in order to live
But I didn't understand the meaning of suffering
I looked at thousands of clouds in the sky up high
And at the dark ground down below

Over hundred times I sobbingly gave up
And I was in stunned panic night after night
I was willing to embrace madness in order to see
Just to love you, I didn't mind to go blind

I pledge to be faithful just once
In going through distressing sorrows
As the flesh is heir to all things sentimental
Please go with me through life's rapids and waterfalls

You and I together will steer through all obstacles
I'm offering you all my devotion:
I'm going to love you and this world
With all my body and soul

Please love forever and forever love one another
The butterflies and all the dragonflies in this world
The little ants, the weeds, the flowers,
The germs, the insects, and the worms

Continue loving, even if only one day is left
While breathing underneath the remaining night's moon and stars
Let go the wings of dream without hesitation
And reach for the sky while standing on tiptoe

But oh my dear, and this earthly realm also
I know I will have to say farewell
My heart sinks, my head and hands in gesture of resignation
Springtime is about to depart, oh tottering bastion

Night comes and my eyes are swelling up with tears
My little hands brittle like dry leaves
The flowers are laden with clinging dews
The helpless petals keep falling down

I'm leaving here with you my plaintive words,
Words of loving offerings to you
Then I will place my head on the vain pages
But you say:

"Please don't give up
Your poetic pages still tinge with the color of rosy sky"

Translated by Wissai
December 2011

Source Internet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.